Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family - Temple


This is not really about our mission. This was just a really special day for us. Finally after all these years, we were able to enjoy attending the temple with all eight of our children. On the 10th of July 2008, in conjunction with our family reunion, we traveled to the Ogden temple. The Logan temple was closed for cleaning and repairs. I am putting this picture in now so our children can show me how to post pictures. I am so technology challanged that I have to be walked through everything. We are leaving for the MTC on Mon. so I will not be posting again for maybe two weeks.

3 comments:

  1. You did it mom! The picture looks great, and I agree it was a terrific time to all be there together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful picture! And what a great experience to be all together again. Sorry to butt in...my mom gave me the link for your blog so I could follow your mission. We were in Nauvoo on vacation a couple of years ago. The missionary couples looked like they had the best gig going. So fun. I hope it's a fabulous experience!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elder and Sis. Nelson

    I haven't seen your family in 15 years. It is so good to see friends again.

    How wonderful for you and your family that you have been called to be serve in Nauvoo. We took our family to the Nauvoo open house in 2002 and loved the spirit that was there. It was stunningly beautiful.

    It was so good to see you last year in the Logan Temple. I wish we could have had more time to visit. I hope it is okay if we follow your mission blog. :)

    ReplyDelete