Sunday, March 15, 2009


John has become a star in Rendezvous. He plays the doctor in one of the scenes. He has been quite nervous, but is doing very well. Tonight we had Zone Conference. Sister Ludwig spoke about the need for change in all of our lives. She mentioned that we have all attended meetings where were motivated to change our lives in some area that was talked about, and we really want to change. Unfortunately, those feelings usually only last to about the parking lot. She said aspalt contains a secret ingrediant that absorbs good intentions. We MUST get our good intentions past the parking lot. She is a great speaker and I think everyone left feeling a real need to improve.

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture! I am sure he did fine. It was so great to see you both for a little minute. Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that picture. Oh, and I got a video of it if anyone wants to see... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is my Daddy!

    Leah, I TOTALLY want the video!!!

    I can't wait until I can come out and see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a VERY fun video!!! Mom and Dad--we love hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete