Sunday, May 24, 2009

Well summer hours are here and so are the crowds. I'm sure it will get more crowded as summer progresses, but it is all ready really something. The wagon rides were going 3 times daily, now it is up to 15. I did one wagon tour with only 2 people but most of the time we were quite full. Delray Hobbs and his wife were on a tour and she recognized me. She said "You were at that youth conference when we met. He was recently returned from his mission and she was a graduating Senior. By the end of youth conference we all knew they would be getting married. It was really fun to watch. They have 7 children and several grandchildren. How time does fly.

Today John and I served in the Jonathan Browning home and gun shop. Neither of us had ever worked there before so it was a learning experience. I even learned how to do the rifle making demo. Just picture pounding a thick piece of metal into a barrel. Do you know what these words mean? Skelp, mandrill, forge-weld....Just like I knew what I was talking about; but it was fun. Well, exhaustion has hit and I'm going to bed. Love to all MOM

1 comment: