Friday, November 6, 2009

B-day surprise

So here I am, dusting at the Brigham Young home when I here the door open. I hear voices, but concentrate on finishing the dusting before anyone gets where they can see me. The next thing I know beautiful voices are singing Happy Birthday to you. I look up and there in the door are Lisa, w/Michael, Shanna, and Abby; and Laree, w/Emma and Johnathan. I was so overwhelmed, I could hardly contain my joy and excitement at seeing them. It was the last thing I was expecting. After giving hugs and kisses and finally calming down my thrill, I gave them the tour. Then they went to other sites, saw Grandpa some where in there; and by the time we got home at 5:00 p.m. they had a wonderful birthday dinner prepared and even a Banana Cream Pie!!! I would never expect that kind of birthday on a mission, but it was wonderful. Today we went out to dinner with dear friends E/S Toone & E/S Jones. It's been a terrific two days. Life is great, the gospel is true what more could we ask.

1 comment:

  1. It was SOOO fun to come and surprise you!!!

    We sure love you MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete